Fodor's Expert Review La Posada del Café
Carrera 6 No. 3–08, Salento, Quindío, 631028, Colombia
On the town's main road, only a few blocks from the central plaza, this delightfully converted colonial house is a place to relax, either in the garden's verdant confines or in one of the six simply decorated rooms. The owner is kind and has extensive knowledge about the area that she's happy to share. La Posada del Café is an ideal place to enjoy the peace and charm of Salento.
- Did we mention tranquillity?
- tranquillity, tranquillity, tranquillity
- a great breakfast spread with fresh, homemade breads
- If you are looking for upscale accommodation
- you are out of luck
- nothing upscale about this place
- showers are basic and the beds a bit worn
- traditional shuttered wooden windows let in some street noise