Fodor's Expert Review Kelly's Resort Hotel & Spa
Strand Rd., Rosslare, Co. Wexford, Ireland
A local institution, Kelly's has been consistently entertaining families since 1895 with its winning formula of a stunning beachfront location, excellent entertainment and leisure facilities, a child-friendly approach, and a reputation for good food. The guest rooms are comfortable and well maintained, and decorated with rustic furnishings—try to get one with views of Rosslare Strand. The SeaSpa incorporates a seawater pool, mud baths, and seaweed baths among its many eco-friendly pleasures. In July and August the hotel insists on a one-week minimum stay at full-board prices.
- great value for families
- family-run for five generations
- spa on-site
- great Irish art collection
- ample on-site family activities
- relaxing spa
- lots of kids make it hectic in summer
- fairly basic amenities in rooms
- lots of kids make it hectic
- one-week minimum stay in summer
Rate Includes: Closed Dec.–mid-Feb.