Fodor's Expert Review Landhotel Ostseetraum
This family-owned hotel, in a thatch-roof farmhouse outside Warnemünde, blends contemporary style with rural architecture. The refurbished apartments all feature a kitchenette and separate sitting or living areas. The standard rooms are smaller—some have a maritime flair with dark, heavy furniture and large beds; others, which are even smaller, have a country feel with bright pinewood furnishings. The hotel is 700 yards from the beach.
- green setting not far away from the sea
- friendly and personalized service
- very private apartments
- restaurant only open for breakfast
- outside Warnemünde proper
- only small supermarket in vicinity