Fodor's Expert Review Hotel Fürstenhof Leipzig
Tröndlinring 8 Fodor's Choice
Editor's Note: This property is currently undergoing renovations.
The city's grandest hotel is inside the renowned Löhr-Haus, a revered old mansion 500 yards from the main train station on the ring road surrounding the city center. The stunning banquet section is the epitome of 19th-century grandeur, with red wallpaper and black serpentine stone; the bar is a lofty meeting area under a bright glass cupola.
- an elegant full-service hotel with stunning rooms
- safes big enough for a laptop
- pleasant wine bar in the lobby
- the ring road can be noisy at night, especially on Friday and Saturday
- not inside the city center
- small breakfast room overflows into the bar
Rate Includes: No Meals