You and your partner must be living outside the Netherlands Antilles; you must report to the Office of the Registrar at least three days before your marriage. You'll need a birth certificate, passport, evidence that you are single, or evidence that you are divorced or a widow or widower.

Trending Stories


Find a Hotel


Fodor's Essential Caribbean

View Details