Fodor's Expert Review Richmond Hill Hotel
353 Church St.
Just a short ride from the city center (on the No. 70 tram), this inexpensive boutique hotel occupies a garden-fronted 1918 mansion. The neat-as-a-pin lodgings here include single and double rooms with shared bathrooms, doubles with in-room bathrooms, and two- and three-bedroom apartments. There is Wi-Fi, a garden terrace, bar, and cozy guest lounge with newspapers and complimentary tea and coffee.
- <PRO>city-fringe location</PRO>
- <PRO>friendly service</PRO>
- <PRO>historic charm</PRO>
- <CON>somewhat spartan digs</CON>
- <CON>a bit mazelike</CON>
- <CON>front rooms get peak-hour traffic noise</CON>
Rate Includes: Free Breakfast, Credit cards accepted