Fodor's Expert Review Chalet Côte Mer
Bay St. Anne, Praslin, Inner Islands, Seychelles
This small, homey, owner-managed hotel has fantastic value sea-facing rooms. The decor is tropical and not particularly elegant and the standard rooms a bit small, but with these prices and sea views from your balcony, who cares? An infinity pool overlooks the rocky shore that's great for snorkeling, and the beautiful surrounding gardens are well attended. This conveniently located hotel is just a few minutes' walk from the Bay St. Anne jetty (and a bus stop). Wifi isn't free, but at 20 Euro for your whole stay, it's not a bad deal. Book directly for the best price and a complimentary transfer from the jetty.
- gorgeous views and convenient location
- great value for money
- good French Creole restaurant
- no actual beach nearby (but you can swim and snorkel)
- standard rooms are a bit small. Book directly for the best price and a complimentary transfer from the jetty
- standard rooms are a bit small.
Rate Includes: Free breakfast; Some meals