Cambodia, Malaysia, Thailand or Turkey

Old Oct 20th, 2022, 03:22 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cambodia, Malaysia, Thailand or Turkey

To anyone who may be able to help me decide where to go.

I am wanting to start planning a trip for next year. I have put a list together of some countries that I'd like to visit and am having trouble deciding on where to go. My list consists of Cambodia, Malaysia, Thailand and Turkey. I chose these countries because of the beauty but also because they are Rand (South African Currency) friendly. I am an avid photographer and would love to get some beautiful photos of the nature,history,people and culture while exploring one of these countries.

Any advice or suggestions to help me make a decision and the best month of the year to travel to these countries would be amazing.
Old Oct 21st, 2022, 09:37 AM

Received 22 Likes on 4 Posts
We were in Thailand and Cambodia in October and it was quite hot. I think January is recommend for those places. Turkey is part in Europe, part in Asia. Istanbul was nice when we visited in September and the same for the Asian coast.
Old Oct 25th, 2022, 09:32 AM
P_M

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm curious, why do you need a place that's Rand friendly? I thought everyone uses debit and credit cards for cash and payments. Surely you're not going to exchange cash.

Or are you looking at exchange rates on the Rand?