Recommendation for Panama Travel Agent or Good Package Tour

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 24th, 2012, 03:37 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Would like to go to Panama in late December for about 10-12 days. We're not interested in adventure travel but would like to see a lot of the country including, of course, the canal. Can't find a tour that goes in late December and can't seem to find a solid recommendation for a travel agent. Can you help?
Old Jun 25th, 2012, 04:48 AM

It's been a few years, but, we used Tammy Liu at Panoramic Panama.

http://www.panoramicpanama.com/

We moved around a lot during our two week stay. She arranged all the bookings, flights and transfers. Other than a delayed flight, everything went off perfectly.

We did a full transit of the canal. To be honest, it was a bit long. However, if you can arrange a partial transit, it would be perfect. Going through the locks is amazing.
Old Jul 8th, 2012, 01:03 PM

I went to Panama with Adventure Life a few years ago. I thought they did a great job! We visited the Bocas del Toro archipelago and stayed at Tranquilo Bay. We then headed to Boquete. That place is gorgeous. We did a coffee plantation tour and loved learning about the biz. Our tour finished with a city tour of Panama and a visit to the Miraflores locks on the Canal. I thought the tour was well planned out and the transportation was safe and comfortable. My husband and I were the only two in the group so we felt we had a lot of flexibility with the itinerary. I thought the service before our trip was thorough as well. I recommend Adventure Life hands down.