Search

Help planning for end-of-June 2025 Kenya Safari

Search this Thread

Old Dec 18th, 2023, 10:25 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help planning for end-of-June 2025 Kenya Safari

Hello, all!

I am in the early phases of planning a Safari for the last two weeks of June 2025 for me, my wife and daughter (she'll be age 18 then), and I'd like help choosing a tour operator that will give us the best value for our money but is also the best/smartest choice for the region. Also I wouldn't mind suggestions for locations, camps, rough itinerary, and any other wisdom you may have.
Here are the details I have at this time:
  • Kenya - I chose this because it seems to have a wide array of animals, easy wide-open viewing, and classic safari vibe. Also the benefits of staying in some of the private conservancies, sounds appealing.
Time window:
  • Roughly June 15-30 - though truly we could go anytime through end of July. I've heard that one can get better prices in June than in July. I understand the great migration will not be underway in that part of the continent, but I think I'll still get quality game viewing without the crowds at that time of year. Thoughts?
Total trip time:
  • Maximum of 14 days including international air travel - so probably like 9 or 10 day safari plus 2 days for travel on either side
Style/Goals: All of this is fluid, but here's what I think I want the trip to include:
  • Mostly a mixture of tented camps primarily in the private conservancies
  • possibly 2 nights (1 stint) of Fly Camp/adventure camping. Not afraid to get dirty in a small camping tent!
  • Finish the trip at one lodge accommodation that allows for pampering and relaxation, if not luxury, but still within the safari structure (meaning... not the beach).
  • one or two walking game excursions in addition to game drives
  • one small plane transfer (more for the excitement of it than the impatience of driving) Not adamant about this and have actually heard others say that a six-hour drive to first camp is pretty experiential and helps build one's excitement/anticipation.
  • I want to see the elephant orphanage in Nairobi. Looks so cute
  • Game viewing will be the primary focus, but open to a few other excursions and activities
Animals I'd love to see
  • all the big cats
  • giraffe
  • elephants
  • wild dogs
  • hyenas
  • zebras
  • crocs
  • rhino
  • hippos
Budget
$30,000 total for three people including international air fair.
So like $8000 per person once in country... give or take.

So here are my questions:
1) Suggest Tour Operators - Had a great initial talk with Go2Africa (based in Cape Town) and am awaiting a proposed itinerary. I'd like to contact two others. Whom should that be? Is it truly advantageous to go with an outfit based in Kenya or East Africa?
2) Time of year - Thoughts on end of June versus mid or late July. Is it crazy to save a few bucks and maybe have smaller crowds but miss the migration by just few weeks???
3) Suggestions for accommodations/locales. Like I said, I definitely want to stay in the private conservancies some of the time if not, all the time. Since we're still 18 months out, hopefully the world is still my oyster. Are there any of the smaller more remote camps that book fast that I should be mindful of?
4) If we're going to finish the trip with a bang at one more luxurious lodge type property, what should it be. The Giraffe Manor looks amazing but might blow up our budget. Any other gems that would offer some great serenity, beauty, yet maintain wildlife access?

That's all I can say now. Thanks to all who reply!
Old Dec 18th, 2023, 02:01 PM
Original Poster

Also, let me add: this is our family's first trip to the continent of Africa.
Old Dec 20th, 2023, 11:03 AM
Original Poster

Quick Update. I've contacted Go2Africa (Cape Town, SA), The Wild Source (Colorado, USA) and Game Watchers (Nairobi, Kenya) and am awaiting initial proposals. Wish me luck
Old Dec 20th, 2023, 04:07 PM

I was going to suggest The Wild Source as we were very happy with the safari we took through them. We found them very easy to work with and they reorganized my initial suggestions to take advantage of the availability of a particularly good guide (who was amazing.) I've also heard good things about Gamewatchers on this forum. We saw all of the animals you mentioned above except for wild dogs.
Old Dec 21st, 2023, 07:54 AM

Why Kenya over Tanzania? The Serengeti (Tanzania) / Mara (Kenya) ecosystem are the same. The migration is amazing and for a classic first safari seeing all the popular stuff, you'd be well served by seeing the migration. If you're traveling in June, I think you should focus on Tanzania and see the migration there.

As far as local operators, there's absolutely nothing wrong with using a well regarded one. In fact, you're better off using a well regarded local operator than a Western operator. You'll get far more value out of a local operator; a Western operator is going to charge way more because they need to make a profit that suits a Western cost of living, whereas a local operator can be successful by taking far less profit.
Old Dec 21st, 2023, 01:28 PM

Hi BNA Dave,

Sounds like a good trip you have planned. I just got back from Kenya last week. I can’t count how many times I have been, but it is always great! I am a huge fan of Kenya and I find that my own, personal clients spend about half their safari nights in Kenya and Botswana each year and the other half of the nights I book for clients are spent in all other Africa safari countries. On the 19 day trip I just finished, my daughters were with me for the first 8 days. We split-off when they went to Lewa and my wife and I went to the Masai Mara. You will really enjoy traveling with your daughter and mine were 10 & 12 the first time we went. They are 25 & 28 now.

Your timing is good but your budget is tight for a great experience on private land. I suggest upping it by at least $3,000 per person to account for 2025 price inflation and make sure you get ten nights in the wild at 3 well located safari lodges. If this is a stretch, I am sure Bill Given at Wild Source will come up with something good for you at or close to your range! I suggest asking him about Spekes Camp, Larson’s Camp, Kicheche or Basecamp brands.

For a first-time trip to Africa, I typically suggest something close to 3 lodges for 3 nights each. You can vary this a bit depending on your specific wish list. For you, I want to focus on the walking safari. Ideally, I’d love to see you get off on foot for two nights of Walking Wild on the Lewa Wildlife Conservancy. In the past few years, I have talked four (and counting) of my guests into this experience. All four said their 2-3 nights with Batonka and his team were the greatest wildlife experiences of their life. Walking Wild operates out of Lewa Wilderness which is out of your price range as a permanent lodge but you can also begin and end Walking Wild from any lodge in Lewa. Kifaru and Lewa Safari Camp are close to your budget if you do an Elewana circuit. Borana Lodge in next door Borana would work too. Keep it in mind.

If you can’t make Walking Wild work, Mel and Kota from my company love Karisia Walking safaris in Laikipia.

Your idea to drive around Kenya for all but one leg is not the best, to be blunt. The only reason I would consider doing this is if you are staying in national parks the entire time and driving around Kenya with the same private guide in the same private vehicle. This will restrict your safari experience to being in National Parks at lodges that offer full board rates (vs. game drive packages). Furthermore, your budget is on the cusp of allowing you to be on private conservancies/private land for the entire trip so I would make sure you get that experience and stay out of the parks. If going to Lewa, Ol Pejeta, Mara Conservancies etc. and using lodge-based vehicles, you will almost certainly be with camp based guides and it will be cheaper to fly to the camps vs. hiring someone to drive you and go back empty to Nairobi. If you book far enough in advance, you could even charter the Cessna 206 based at Lewa to get from the north to the Mara and it won’t put a huge dent in your budget. A 206 is small but an 18 year old lady can almost always sit in the back. Driving between Nairobi and Laikipia or Laikipia and the Mara will take up most of the day and you won’t see animals. Flying on shared small planes is not expensive relative to your budget.

When first time travelers mention the migrations in Kenya, the are often referring to the river crossings of the great migrations which is mostly wildebeest and zebras crossing the Mara River randomly and unpredictably in August and September +/- a few weeks. Planning a trip around this experience can lead to great frustration as it is not a guaranteed experience and even well-planned trips can fail to deliver the experience. And, the crossings take place in the more crowded national parks. I’d get this idea off your list.

Skip the elephant orphanage unless you increase your budget. I have done it many times including last week. If you go to the 11am public visit you can’t touch the elephants and it is CROWDED. The $1500 fee for the private visit (your family + 23 elephants) will stretch your budget. But, see paragraph 2 about spending a little more to get a little more. Note that there were 23 baby elephants last week. The numbers change all the time but usually there are 15-25.

Giraffe Manor will also blow-up your budget. By 2025, I expect it will be close to $1,000 per person per night. The experience is designed to be optimized in 21 hours by arriving around 1pm and leaving at 10am the next day. The entire experience can be accomplished in a one-night stay. Two nights is redundant. My clients usually spend night 1 at a hotel in Karen or somewhere near the airport (if arriving super late) then move to Giraffe Manor at noon on full day one in Africa starting their safari on full day two.

June vs. July. Based on your budget and not seeing migrations, go in June.

This plan should work for you with a slightly elastic budget. It is an “Elewana circuit” (maximum discount) with two nights walking wild.

Day 1,2 Tamarind Tree hotel near Wilson airport

Day 3,4 Tortilis in Amboseli National Park

Day 5,6 Kifaru Lodge in Lewa.

Day 7,8 Walking Wild

Day 9,10,11 Elephant Pepper in Mara North

This plan will also work with a slight budget stretch. It is more geographically compact but experientially “rich”

Day 1,2 Tamarind Tree hotel near Wilson airport

Day 3,4,5 Borana Lodge

Day 6,7 Walking Wild

Day 8,9,10,11 Kicheche Bush Camp in OMC conservancy.

Operators. You have selected a diverse set of companies. Look out for Naboisho or Ol Pejeta Bush Camp from Go2Africa as they have some mutual investors. Look out for Porini Camps (possibly only Porini) from Gamewatchers. Bill Given at Wild Source is fiercely independent and should offer you a custom-made trip.

I disagree with LAX-Esq on the local operator comment. A local operator (one in Kenya with their own vehicles) will only be cheaper for a driving safari in which one of their guides takes you by road on a safari circuit staying in national park-based accommodations. For upscale and luxury lodge-based accommodations, a US based safari company that works directly with the lodges will give you the best overall value and should offer the best overall price. Words like “way more” will perhaps need to be tested by you which you have already done by contacting Bill.

Craig Beal – owner – Travel Beyond
Old Dec 21st, 2023, 01:29 PM

*If you want a family tent so your daughter can be with you then you should book now.

Craig Beal - owner - Travel Beyond
Old Dec 21st, 2023, 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by Safari_Craig
I disagree with LAX-Esq on the local operator comment. A local operator (one in Kenya with their own vehicles) will only be cheaper for a driving safari in which one of their guides takes you by road on a safari circuit staying in national park-based accommodations. For upscale and luxury lodge-based accommodations, a US based safari company that works directly with the lodges will give you the best overall value and should offer the best overall price. Words like “way more” will perhaps need to be tested by you which you have already done by contacting Bill.
To clarify, I *was* speaking about a lodge-based safari, and my point is that both a local operator and a Western operator can book guests into lodges... but the local operator will likely charge far less because they can survive on lower commissions and lower profit margins than Western operators. For example, for our fly-in lodge safari in Botswana earlier this year, I found the cost of some of the Western operators to be double that of the local operators. That being said, cheaper isn't necessarily better and a good operator can add a ton of value over a mediocre one; that doesn't mean there aren't excellent local operators that are on par with Western operators.

Of course, OP should do his research and test everything out himself -- which it seems that he is doing.
Old Dec 22nd, 2023, 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by LAX_Esq
To clarify, I *was* speaking about a lodge-based safari, and my point is that both a local operator and a Western operator can book guests into lodges... but the local operator will likely charge far less because they can survive on lower commissions and lower profit margins than Western operators. For example, for our fly-in lodge safari in Botswana earlier this year, I found the cost of some of the Western operators to be double that of the local operators. That being said, cheaper isn't necessarily better and a good operator can add a ton of value over a mediocre one; that doesn't mean there aren't excellent local operators that are on par with Western operators.

Of course, OP should do his research and test everything out himself -- which it seems that he is doing.
Hi LAX_esq,

Thanks for the reply! I followed your Botswana safari planning process on Trip Advisor and Fodors earlier this year. Due to time constraints, I was unable to join the conversation. I was also in Botswana in late April and early May this year. It sounds like you had a great trip and experienced the slight tectonic shift the Delta is going through now that is driving water to the east.

If I recall, you booked your Botswana safari earlier this year with Anton. You mentioned reaching out to a few local (to Botswana) companies and some travel agents. Did a US travel agent propose to you an apples-to-apples safari when compared to Anton? I know of very few US-based travel agents that have ever heard of Kwando and, the ones that have, often hear about it from us. Half our business comes from travel agents.

In my post above, I said: “for upscale and luxury lodge-based accommodations, a US based safari company that works directly with the lodges will give you the best overall value and should offer the best overall price. Words like “way more” will perhaps need to be tested by you which you have already done by contacting Bill.

Travel agents, by definition, don’t work directly with lodges. There is no universal definition but, in general, a travel agent does not handle their client’s money and, instead, their clients pay tour operators directly. The tour operators, and downstream suppliers, are chosen by the travel agent. It is a business model that works very well for clients that like to have all their travel handled by one professional service firm.

If you had reached out to an American company that works directly with Kwando (there are perhaps less than 10 of us), I am very confident you would have received a competitive quote and much valuable advice.

Since you are making significant allegations about the price integrity of the US based safari industry, could you kindly name the US based company you received a Pom Pom and Splash quote from? I honestly feel your statement about price is fantastical. I would appreciate more detail if you don’t mind.

Thanks!

Craig Beal – Owner – Travel Beyond
Old Dec 22nd, 2023, 01:19 PM
Original Poster

Thank you Safari Craig for the info. Go2 Africa website states that they are independent of any lodge properties, but good to know there may be some mutual investor influencing things. I know all tour planners have their pet properties that they know and trust so I'm not too freaked out by it.
I've received proposals from both Go2 and Wild Source. And both have flying in - not driving to first camps. So not to worry. That driving plan is gone.
Other updates: definitely trying to stay first two nights in Nairobi. Definitely going in June to save money and not fret about the migration.

Wild Source has proposed 10 safari nights that include Porini camps in both proposals (1)porini Mara, porini lion, laikipia wilderness 2) porini lion, basecamp eagle view with possible fly camping at Doroba, and finishing at Laikipia wilderness.) Because of budget, I'm fine with Porini and just going leaner for part of the trip and then splurging a bit toward end.) Is there any issue I should be aware of with Porini camps?

Just got off the phone with Gamewatchers. Asked for similar proposals to Wild Source: 1) Porini, Porini, something more pampering) 2) Porini, something else, and something more pampering. By more pampering, I don't mean ultra luxury, just a bit more than Porini. Will update you once I know.

Go2Africa had completely different properties. They are nicer and more expensive for sure already exceeding the budget (one includes Elephant Pepper) except for one that has only includes 8 days. I've sent some info back to try to find ways to stay 10 days but only pay 8-9k per person.

In all discussions, I've asked for a plan for fly camping and walking tours, but I will look into Walking Wild and the other areas you suggest.

We can probably swing 9k per person plus flights, but I don't think we can do 10 or 11k plus flights.
Old Dec 23rd, 2023, 02:04 PM

Hi BNADave,

You have some good choices to consider given your input criteria. And, there is nothing at all wrong with Porini. I am a little surprised Wild Source is using them as they will now be at a price disadvantage with you working directly with Gamewatchers which owns Porini.

Good on Go2Afrca for being independent for you. They recommended one of the same lodges I did! Nawiri Group is the company that owns Asilia and Go2Africa but it seems that fact is irrelevant.

I think you should be considering the family tent at Speke's Camp for the Mara Experience. It will help keep you within budget if you want to do one of the top-shelf walking experiences.

Keep us updated!

Last edited by Moderator1; Mar 2nd, 2024 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Removed commercial reference
Old Dec 23rd, 2023, 03:40 PM

Hi Craig-- Don't have too much time to write now, but just wanted to drop a quick answer your question, the Western operator I got the quote from that was double the price of the local operator was Expert Africa (I believe they're UK based, which is why I said Western, not US)...
Old Dec 29th, 2023, 06:36 AM

Hi Craig-- Don't have too much time to write now, but just wanted to drop a quick answer your question, the Western operator I got the quote from that was double the price of the local operator was Expert Africa (I believe they're UK based, which is why I said Western, not US)...
Dear LAX_esq,

Your recent comment caught my attention, where you mentioned that Expert Africa's quoted price for your safari at Pom Pom and Splash earlier this year was significantly more than that of a “local” operator.

I was very surprised by this, as I know that we have some of the most competitive rates in the business for higher-end camps in Botswana, and for the Kwando camps in particular. We take pride in passing on the benefits of these to our travellers, which is one reason why many choose to book Kwando camps through us.

It's possible that the price difference you mentioned was due to an oversight by either our team or the local operator, though such instances are rare.

After reviewing our quoting records, I can’t locate any quotes from last May for a brief, impromptu trip to Pom Pom and Splash – so please can provide me with the quote number which was written on your quote - so I can investigate further. Then if we have made a mistake, our whole team can learn from it; or if the error lies elsewhere, that should also be clear.

Many thanks. Kind regards,

Last edited by Moderator1; Mar 2nd, 2024 at 11:12 AM. Reason: removed commercial reference
Old Dec 29th, 2023, 07:15 AM

Thanks for chiming-in, Chris!

I was sure there was a piece of the story missing and I hope LAX_Esp can get this cleared up now that we have more details.

Last edited by Moderator1; Mar 2nd, 2024 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Removed commercial reference
Old Jan 3rd, 2024, 05:36 AM

Hi. Totally recommend Kicheche camps. and if you stay with the same brand, transportation between camps is free and they wlll often give you a discount. we have stayed at all 4 kicheche camps, some more than once. i'd honestly just do mara camps-pick 3 kicheche camps. they will all seem different!
we have stayed in kicheche laikipia and it is lovely but if you are going to do that, do it first as the mara will blow your mind with animal experiences.
Old Jan 4th, 2024, 02:22 AM

Hi LAX_esq,

Happy New Year! Sorry to bother you again, but I’d really appreciate if you could share with me the reference of the quote that you received from my team at Expert Africa, so we can look into exactly what happened. It’ll be in the footer of every page of the quote letter that you received from us.

Your comment that we were ‘double the price’ of a local operator is really damaging, as I know that we’re generally amongst the most competitively-priced operators out there for such trips – and would never be substantially more, as you seem to have experienced.

So I’d greatly appreciate the chance to investigate and understand this case, which seems very different indeed.

Many thanks. Kind regards,

Old Jan 7th, 2024, 02:38 PM
Original Poster

UPDATE and final questions:

1) I chose a Tour Operator and will be making the initial hold deposit this week. I'd rather not say which group I chose because they were all great and professional to deal with and I don't want anything I say that could be construed as a negative review. If you're reading this and looking to find a safari tour operator in Kenya or elsewhere in Africa, all three of Wild Source, Go2Africa and GameWatchers are all worthy of your consideration and IMO can make a good trip for you. I was up front with all three that I would be inquiring with separate companies, and did my best not to over-tap anyone's time and energy while still learning what I wanted to do. In the end, it was helpful to get different perspectives and reassuring when their proposals overlapped with one another and/or jived with some of the ideas on this board.
2) I'll post the itinerary once it's actually booked, but for now it's likely going to include the Laikipia Wilderness Camp followed by 2 separate Porini Camps in the Mara. I've done a lot of reading from a variety of online sources and reviews and feel pretty well informed about what I'm getting for the price. I'm psyched. The time frame is going to be last two weeks in June.
3) Remaining questions:
a) 2 nights in Nairobi - as of now, we're planning to do this and will be staying in the Karen suburb. Question: Is this overkill or smart? The two benefits are getting over jet lag and flex day if international flight legs are delayed. I am also very interested in seeing some Nairobi - not just the airport complex. Just want to make sure and hear any final thoughts. It's not that big a deal, but could save us a some money with accommodations, activities and a half day of a private driver. Again I'm leaning toward 2 nights, but like a final nudge from those in the know.
b) Travel insurance - I'm looking at two quotes: deluxe and preferred. The chief differences are amounts for medical insurance and choice of hospital. Both offer an upgrade for "cancel for any reason"? Any wisdom on insurance for a safari trip is appreciated.
Old Jan 10th, 2024, 11:41 AM

Hi BNADave!

I strongly recommend two nights in Nairobi up front. This will give you a buffer for flight delays/cancellations/mis-connects. It will also allow you to rest-up so you can get more out of your safari investment. I almost always stay two nights in Nairobi on arrival in Kenya.

For city hotels, inside the Park is Emakoko which would be fun if you don’t want much touring. In the Karen neighborhood, Hemingways is ultra luxury and out of synch with your selected lodges. Perhaps consider House of Waine. Tamarind is on the same side of town and near Wilson airport but not in Karen. At stayed at Tamarind and House of Waine last month.

I would sleep in on the first morning and strike out around 1245 pm for some touring. Perhaps start with lunch at Cultiva if you like fresh and somewhat healthy local food. Almost all attractions billed as “cultural” in Nairobi will be completely fabricated tourist traps. Perhaps consider some low-pressure shopping at Utamaduni craft center. Come back on your last day in Africa to pick up what you buy.

We only offer TravelEx to our guests and it has served us well. Be careful about cancel for any reason. I am not familiar with any policy that actually gives a full refund for any reason.

I noted that LAXEsq cannot back-up his inflammatory comments and has moved on to other travel forums. He was posting on the Israel forum on Trip Advisor a few days ago. I do hope he replies to Chris McIntyre some day!

Last edited by Moderator1; Mar 2nd, 2024 at 11:14 AM. Reason: Removed commercial reference
Old Feb 23rd, 2024, 02:52 PM
Original Poster

Trip Booked Itinerary Set

I am late getting back around to this, but here's what we went with and what's included

Last two weeks of June 2025
2/10 (2 nights Nairobi, 10 nights safari at three camps)
  • Arrive Nairobi (flights to be booked this summer)
    • private transfer to hotel
  • 2 Nights Nairobi at Karen Blixen Coffee Garden and Cottages -
    • a family suite with 2 BDRs for the three of us
    • Assume we'll be getting in either 8:40pm, 9ish or after 10 - price flight itinerary will dictate.
    • Day after arrival, we'll sleep in, eat at cottages, and do some activity - Wife and daughter REALLY want to go to elephant sanctuary. Might do this and go to the local craft shop not far from hotel in Karen.
    • 1/2 day private driver - might bump this up to full day,
    • will check out the Karen Blixen museum on hotel grounds
    • Day 2 - car transfer to Wilson airport - fly north Safarilink I think
  • 4 Nights Laikipia Wilderness - family tent
    • Seeing wild dogs is important to me and I've gathered this camp gives you a great shot of doing so if dogs are in range.
    • Good chance of seeing melanistic leopard as well as spotted leopard
    • This camp includes fly camping and walking safari options - intend to do one night of fly camping and at least one walking safari
    • Pretty cool other activity options - lots of night game drives, fishing, swimming in a swimming hole etc.
    • drive back to bush air strip and fly to Mara
  • 3 Nights Porini Mara Camp - Ol Kinyei - Triple tent
    • Drive to west Next camp
    • plan to do at least one game walk in addition to the included drives
  • 3 Nights Porini Lion Camp - Olare Motorogi - Triple tent
    • Might do a bush lunch in the Mara game reserve. I know the experience can be more hectic and less rewarding than the conservancies, but it's a pretty short drive from this camp and the picnic lunch might be a nice change of pace.
    • plan to do at least one game walk in addition to game drives
    • I think you can pay extra for a village visit
  • Return to air strip and fly back to Nairobi
All in ... under 8k per person. Does not include flights, travel insurance (already paid $1200), visas etc.

I'm very pleased. The double beds will be a squeeze for us but we'll deal. The tone and style of these camps I think will suit our family nicely. The game sighting possibilities seem incredible. And I think it's a good value.

Our only things left to decide are: our activity in Nairobi on day before safari, whether we want a full day driver, and perhaps do we need a day room before leaving Kenya. Pretty sure our flight out will be after 10 pm.

Again... thank you all for your input. Feel free to chime in with any of my outstanding issues.
Old Feb 24th, 2024, 04:43 AM

@BNADave. sounds like a great itinerary. totally jealous. click on my username and there is at least one trip report from Kenya. Hopefully, it will get you inspired and excited!

The Porini camps were some of our favorites - while not as "luxurious" as others, they are smaller, and we enjoyed the people more. They also send a spotter with a driver which not all camps do. (also, you may want to put a request in your file if possible for a private vehicle. you may get paired up with another couple/group, but you can at least request it where possible).

You can go to the giraffe rescue center (don't remember official name) attached to Giraffe Manor. Or you could inquire if you could go there for afternoon tea on one of your days in Nairobi. My daughter also like Kaxuri Bead Factory (but check the days they are available).

If you are an elephant fan, inquire if there are any private visits to Sheldrick? We did this and thought it was special. It was an opportunity to interact directly with the babies and they loved me and my girls. Couldn't care less about the boys. I wondered if they knew we were female and missed their moms.

have a great trip!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -