Search

Bus routes Cotai to Coloane 2023

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18th, 2023, 07:46 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bus routes Cotai to Coloane 2023

Hello,

I'm currently planning our trip to Macau and I'll need help in getting around Macau. I've booked our hotel accommodation in Cotai area and planning to go to the Chapel of St. Francis Xavier in Coloane. I know riding the taxi will be the fastest and easiest way to get there but can also be expensive. I understand some hotels offer free bus shuttle service around Macau however, I couldn't find any route going to Coloane and I'm not sure if free bus shuttle services are only exclusive to hotel guests. Anyways, we plan to go to Parisian Macao/Venetian Macao/Londoner Macao in the morning and upon searching there are bus routes going to Coloane (Bus 26, Bus 26A).

1. Are the bus stops in this area easy to locate?
2. At which bus stop in Coloane should we alight? Google maps = Vila de Coloane (Bus 26), Rome2Rio = Mercado M. de Coloane (Bus 26A) (Not sure which one is accurate)
3. Any landmark/s that we need to know to ensure we are on the right path?

I would really appreciate your help/advice and please do share any tips/suggestions. Thanks in advance!