Experience with maiPacific?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 3rd, 2023, 09:35 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello Fellow Travelers, I was wondering if anyone has used maiPacific for custom trip preparation? We are looking for a firm that can create a custom trip for us (2 people) that takes us to multiple island nations in the South Pacific. We could probably do it on our own, but we’d like help with the flights as we understand they would not necessarily depart/arrive every day. I would be grateful for any thoughts about maiPacific or any other tour companies you might recommend. (I did try searching for “maiPacific” in the Forums, but did not see anything—thus this new thread.)
Thank you and happy travels!
Old Jun 3rd, 2023, 07:38 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I haven't heard of that company but that doesn't mean much. Have you tried to search for reviews for them? Australians often visit places like Fiji, Cook Islands, Samoa, New Caledonia, for a short holiday, visiting one island and flying there and back. From the brief research I've done in the past, it's not that easy to fly between them, linking them all in one trip.

A suggestion would be to try a cruise. There are lots of cruises to these places. Try P&O Cruises, Princess Cruises, Royal Caribbean, Celebrity Cruises, Ponant. There are others I'm sure.