Entry Restrictions Singapore

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24th, 2023, 08:25 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am confused about the entry restrictions for Singapore. I am a US citizen traveling from the US to Heathrow and then on to Singapore. I see that I have to fill out some health form(s) on line. There is some instruction about having to do it "up to 3 days" before departure (I think). I never understand what that means. Do I have to wait until 3 days before departure and then complete the form(s). Or must I fill out the form(s) more than 3 days before departure? Are there any other entry formalities? MG New Jersey
Old Jan 25th, 2023, 05:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You have to fill out the online form within 3 days prior to your arrival. You will not be able to push through though if you will fill it out in advance.
Old Jan 26th, 2023, 12:22 AM

Received 26 Likes on 4 Posts
Keep in mind Singapore is almost a day later than the US so you can fill out the forms what would seem to be a day early. I entered about 3 weeks ago, filled out the forms on the 1st California time to enter the 4th Singapore time. They count each date as a day so, being 16 hours ahead of California I waited until after midnight Singapore time Jan. 2nd for arrival on the 4th, still Jan. 1st in CA to accommodate a day of travel on my home end. So figure out the time difference where you’ll be when you need to fill them out, for instance Feb. 1st for entry on the 3rd Singapore time. Once you have the forms completed & stored on you phone or printed you’ll sail right through. It’s daunting I know but turned out to be easy.