Reload this Page >

Help: last minute 10 days in Goa with Kids

Old Nov 26th, 2022, 12:15 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi everyone,

We have to go to Mumbai last minute and will take the opportunity to take our kids, who are 5 & 7, to Goa. Our kids are half-Indian but this will be their first time in the country since they were little babies. With that in mind, it is important to us that they experience the culture, on top of friendly beach time. We know this is a very busy time in Goa but are hoping to zoom in on an area that may still offer a nice mix of beach/nature with culture. I read that one side is calmer but am afraid it will be boring for the kids? We would pass on a resort-type place if it means the hotel will be too generic-international-overly tourist-focused (sorry if I am not expressing it very well). We want a relaxing, interesting vacation, lively without being too crowded/busy.

Any feedback, input on where to stay (geographically), nice beaches for kids, and things to do would be much appreciated. Thank you!
Old Nov 26th, 2022, 07:53 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Suggest splitting your time between the beach and Panaji. It has been a long time since I stayed at the Panjim Inn, but it is still getting good reviews - https://www.panjiminn.com/index.html. I also recommend a side trip to Old Goa.

Development has been creeping further and further south along the coast, but the further south you go the less development you should encounter. I would not say that the beach in Goa is the place to look for culture.
Old Nov 28th, 2022, 12:39 PM
Original Poster

Thank you so much, Thursdaysd and apologies for the late reply! Noa Goa is definitely on our plans, as are some countryside stops. It sounds like we should stay closer to the south beaches, then Thank you again and have a lovely holiday season!!
Old Dec 24th, 2022, 02:11 AM

I have visited goa many times now, the most commonly visited & popular beach, is in panaji and the beach name is calangute & baga beach these are two must- visit beaches . Apart from it you can visit other beaches like colva beach which is less crowded, u can even enquire the tourist guide there who can also help you in finding good & less crowded beaches as ur mentioning.

About me:
I am working as a Seo executive in a digital marketing agency in guwahati.
Thanks.