Taxi/driver from Minori to Salerno

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 28th, 2022, 08:20 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does anyone have any taxi or driver recommendations from Minori or to Salerno? We had planned to take a ferry, but seas have been rough & ferries cancelled. We arrived in Salerno with ferry tickets to Minori. We schlepped our luggage from the train station to the ferry in the pouring rain only to get there & Discover the ferries weren’t working. Fortunately a kind man at the yacht club took pity upon us & called for a taxi. It took an hour, but he came & took us to Minori. Buses are crazy full around here. I’ve googled drivers & taxis, but just don’t know their reliability. We have a 10:38 train to catch Fri. Getting a bit nervous. Any suggestions will be appreciated!
Old Sep 28th, 2022, 09:10 AM

These are two Sorrento based taxi/shuttle services I contacted in April when we were at Atrani, though I ended up using a transfer suggested by our Airbnb host. You could also call our driver Lorenzo on +39 3391574178. If I remember right, Lorenzo is from Minori.

http://www.sorrentocoastshuttle.com/

Transfer Sorrento to Naples Airport - Transfer Naples Airport to Sorrento Positano

Your hotel should also be able to help, have you asked them about reliable taxi services?

Last edited by geetika; Sep 28th, 2022 at 09:13 AM.
Old Sep 29th, 2022, 09:35 AM
Original Poster

Thanks for the info, geetika! However, I ended up meeting up with our b&b host & asked for assistance. She immediately called a taxi service she knows to set our transfer. I will keep your info in my file if we come back!