Do not book with wimco

Old Mar 15th, 2022, 11:14 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Do not book with wimco

They have cost us THOUSANDS on a disasterous vacation. They perpetuate fraudulent information and are dishonest about their locations. Did your family a favor and avoid them at all costs.
Old Mar 15th, 2022, 03:30 PM

Sorry about your bad experience. Your post, however, is not helpful. There are several companies in different locations, with Wimco in their name. What is this company’s complete and accurate name? Where are they located? What exactly did they do? How were they fraudulent and dishonest? How did you lose money? Thanks for sharing important information to actually help others.
Old Mar 15th, 2022, 03:37 PM
Original Poster

Do not book with wimco

the company I am referring to is wimco.com. As mentioned in the post I responded to. They misrepresent their properties and lie to their customers. I lost money through their misrepresentation. I am sorry you find my post unhelpful. I wish someone had warned me against this fraudulent company and I am now attempting to do that for others. Avoid Wimco.

Originally Posted by Sassafrass
Sorry about your bad experience. Your post, however, is not helpful. There are several companies in different locations, with Wimco in their name. What is this company’s complete and accurate name? Where are they located? What exactly did they do? How were they fraudulent and dishonest? How did you lose money? Thanks for sharing important information to actually help others.
Old Mar 15th, 2022, 06:42 PM

Received 26 Likes on 4 Posts
Sassafras is correct. Your post is unhelpful without particulars that would help us understand why the company should be avoided. As currently stated, your claim against them would be declared "dismissed" in this court of public opinion, no evidence presented. It's up to you to state your case or why bother saying anything at all.
Old Mar 15th, 2022, 08:16 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
As mentioned in the post I responded to.
You did not respond to a post in the sense of replying to it, you started a new thread. No one reading your posts here knows what you are referring to.

There is no point whatever in complaining about a company if you are not willing to be specific about what has caused your complaint, especially as you have never posted here before. Why should we believe a word you write?
Old Apr 22nd, 2022, 05:38 AM

How did you loose $1000s with a booking company? How did they represent the property? Did they try and address your concerns? Please give specifics so we can help!