Israel 2021 travel

Old Dec 26th, 2020, 12:58 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Israel 2021 travel

Hi, I was scheduled to go to Israel right when the pandemic started. Unfortunately I did not go. This year I was able to travel to Ecuador, Costa Rica, and Cancun Mexico. I would like to go to Israel Possibly in late October of 2021. I have not seen any update to Israel allowing tourist sometime in 2021. Hoping I am able to go October of 2021.Has anyone heard anything recently and does anyone think international tourism will open to Israel by that time.
Old Dec 26th, 2020, 10:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You are asking about a trip that is 10 months away -- no one can tell you now whether travel will be possible in the next few months or the summer, let alone, essentially a year away.
The best we can do is hope that by then this virus will be under control and things will be on the way back to normal.
If you are planning on making any reservations any time soon, I would warmly suggest that you make sure that all are able to be cancelled and refunded.