Travel Agency for Bali tour from India

Old Jun 19th, 2020, 04:40 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Travel Agency for Bali tour from India

Hello everyone, the lockdown has got me thinking about traveling to my dream destinations (of course after the pandemic fizzles out) as much as I can because life is really uncertain. I went through certain international destinations that I have a dream of visiting like Mauritius, Seychelles, Hawaii, Thailand, Maldives, etc. and ended up finalizing Bali (because of the currency factor). Now my question is whether I should book a tour package or not! And if I should, then which travel agency should I choose? I have rigorously gone through sites like MakeMyTrip, Thomascook, yatra, and all of them claim to be the best. One of my friends has also recommended ineedtrip. I am planning to visit the place with a friend. Also, I plan to travel around October. Thanks in advance.
Old Jun 25th, 2020, 05:11 PM

No need for a rour package to go to Bali. You can book everything yourself. But your research seems to leave something to be desired... you mention Thomas Cook, but they declared bankruptcy last year. And websites like make makemytrip are not travel agencies.
Old Jul 30th, 2020, 03:08 AM

If you are visiting a destination that you do not have much knowledge about, then tour packages are a great option. Also, if you like to have a pre-planned itinerary and arrangements for your travel beforehand, then you should opt for tour packages. However, if you are more of a spontaneous person, then it is fine to not book a tour package.