St. Kitts & Nevis Trip in November

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 3rd, 2019, 06:53 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am going to visit St.Kitts & Nevis on November for 7 days. I have never been to a Caribbean island before. We are planning to make a luxury real estate investment. My family and I recently decided to apply to citizenship by investment program. We need to find a property that satisfies the requirements of the program. But I also want to have a good time, get to know the country, and make a nice travel there. What can you recommend?

Old Sep 3rd, 2019, 02:56 PM

There are dozens of developments on both St. Kitts & Nevis that qualify for the Citizenship by Investment program - everything from small Studio Condos to multi-bedroom high end luxury villas. Make sure you and your family do your due diligence BEFORE signing any documents or paying any money, especially if buying in a startup development because in the past several projects have gone “belly-up” before they’ve been completed.

If you are truly interested in”high end” luxury CBI properties check out Christophe Harbour - It’s one of the best and most reputable developments on St. Kitts.
Old Sep 5th, 2019, 08:28 AM

You have never been to the Caribbean before? Your idea of where to invest may change with time. If you are really interested in a place, I suggest you visit it several times first, and to also visit other islands before committing. You can’t possibly get to know any place in 7 days, but you must have already done a lot of research. Good luck. Please report back about your trip.
Old Sep 5th, 2019, 10:02 AM

FYI - Dozens of islands in the Caribbean have Citizenship By Investment programs - it’s one of the biggest money making schemes use by independent Caribbean countries to line the pockets of government officials.

Buy on St. Kitts or Nevis (or any other island) because you love it there not because you want a passport. Do your due diligence or you may regret it. Sassafrass’s suggestion of visiting different islands BEFORE buying is spot on. Take it from someone who has lived in the Caribbean for 15 years - living there is far, far different than visiting there on vacation.
Old Sep 7th, 2019, 12:37 PM

I agree with RoamsAround 1000%