Paris Sightseeing Reservation

Old Sep 26th, 2022, 10:47 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Paris Sightseeing Reservation

I am going to visit Paris Oct 10-17 for the first time in over a couple of decades. I think reservations are recommended for Louvre, d'Orsay, Eiffel. What else should I make reservation? When I visited Paris then no reservations were needed, but I know things have changed. I don't want to be disappointed by not being able to get in. Thank you.
Old Sep 26th, 2022, 11:55 AM

Timed entries are recommended to reduce your time in line. You will (likely) still be able to visit a site without advanced reservations. It is not necessarily a requirement.

If you're planning on visiting Versailles as well, that may be something to add to the list. I have not been to Versailles since 2006, so I hope someone who has visited more recently can confirm this suggestion.

Personally, I prefer having timed entries so I can maximize my sightseeing so I am not spending it in line, waiting and doing nothing. And after experiencing a long line for the Louvre in 2013 (not sure if timed entries were a thing then) and witnessing those without reservations at Venice's St. Marks this summer, having the timed entries made my trip much less stressful.
Old Sep 26th, 2022, 06:27 PM

Sainte Chapelle.