Paris CDG airport hotels - a question

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24th, 2022, 05:37 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know of some, but can someone provide a full list of hotels either in the terminals, or else within a short and safe walking distance. Thanks.
Old Jan 24th, 2022, 06:45 AM

This has a pretty good list (scroll down a bit to see the list). We have stayed at the Ibis mentioned which has the advantage of being at the RER station that goes into Paris if that matters to you and is generally a good price and has central A/C.

https://www.sleepinginairports.net/g...port-guide.htm

We have also stayed at the Yotel at Gatwick before which I imagine would be similar. Really nice beds but more like a cruise berth-small and really better for a few hours rest versus a comfortable overnight stay. We used to stay there in Gatwick after a long flight from the US to London when we had a 4-5 layover to get to France, but I would choose the Ibis over Yotel if you are spending the night.
Old Jan 24th, 2022, 07:20 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'll add Citizen M to your list to consider.
We stumbled on it about 10 years ago, and stayed 2 subsequent times. It's at CDG, about a 5 minute walk to the terminal tram. It has a lively lobby, but the rooms are the best part: 2 motor driven window shades; a shower with set-able temperatures (I like 104 F), etc.
Old Jan 24th, 2022, 10:09 AM

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post
This shows the distance from Roissypôle (CDG-1 RER or CDGVal station) to the nearest hotels:

Top 10 hotels près de Roissypôle « TOP10HOTELS.FR
Old Jan 24th, 2022, 12:40 PM

https://easycdg.com/hotels-cdg-airpo...erminal-1-2-3/

We have spent the night twice before early morning flights at the Ibis Paris CDG Airport (rue de Bruxelles). It is very moderately priced and right next door to Terminal 3.
Old Jan 24th, 2022, 12:57 PM

We have stayed in the Novotel Paris Charles-De-Gaulle Airport Hotel and commuted into Paris from there. It's right at the RER station and from the station, an easy walk to the airport inside the building (Terminal 3). There is also a reasonable restaurant at good prices, family-friendly. Our room was a bit small on that occasion but all we did was sleep there.

https://all.accor.com/hotel/1014/index.en.shtml

In the RER station is a branch of Marks and Spencers where you can get important late-night supplies like chocolate .

If you like the Accor stable they used to give you a 10% discount for booking directly with them if you belong to their loyalty scheme; last time I did this which was in Canberra last year they didn't give me 10% off but they gave us a much bigger room.

There are other Novotels at the airport (a convention hotel), I can't comment on them. I do however want to say that we would stay here again, no misgivings about that, it was a really great stay.

Lavandula

Last edited by lavandula; Jan 24th, 2022 at 01:10 PM. Reason: adding the word Paris to the hotel name, adding terminal
Old Jan 26th, 2022, 04:38 AM
Original Poster

Excellent information - just what I was looking for. Thanks, Fodorites, as usual!