Denmark Travel Entry Requirements

Old Feb 4th, 2022, 03:50 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Denmark Travel Entry Requirements

Hello,

I am looking to do a 3 City tour in Europe. I have Chosen Copenhagen, Denmark. I know that they have recently made update as to remove restrictions. By the time I go my second Vaccine dosage will be passed one year, However I am getting my Booster shot today. Their website is not very clear. Does anyone know if a booster shot puts you as fully vaccinated. Some of the numbers I called do not pick up. Im planning on going in June of this year 2022.

Old Feb 4th, 2022, 05:34 AM

Your booster shot needed to be within 270 days of your second dose. You do not count as fully vaccinated.
Old Feb 7th, 2022, 08:26 AM
Original Poster

Thanks for the response, everything seems to be changing day by day. I don't know if the authorities from Denmark even know the rules. I called the number in Denmark and they advised me that with the booster shot alone you can get in. Time will tell. So Far on the trip I will likely go to Czech republic, Croatia and will wait on the 3rd country. For Croatia I do have the proof that I recently recovered from covid as they ask that if you got covid. Lets see how the rest of Europe goes in the next couple of weeks for restrictions.
Old Feb 7th, 2022, 06:22 PM

Following
I am going to Denmark on
March 19, and my second vaccination was March 2021
and my booster was Jan 2022
Old Feb 7th, 2022, 06:35 PM

• Are U.S. citizens permitted to enter? Yes
  • There are no entry requirements for fully vaccinated visitors. To be considered fully vaccinated, at least 2 weeks and no more than 270 days must have elapsed since your last vaccine dose. For more information on which vaccines are accepted visit the Danish government COVID-19 website in English.
Old Feb 8th, 2022, 01:10 AM

My second vaccination was May 21 and booster Nov 21. I entered DK in Jan and no one even asked to see my vaccination record. But I also went at Xmas and my vaccination record was checked by immigration.

Old Mar 13th, 2022, 04:06 PM
Original Poster

Hi, In regards to this post I did observe the travel rules for denmark last month. I know that recently things got updated. I noticed that there page is not very clear. Does anyone know if rules recently changed to the point where Booster shots are now valid indefinitely to enter Denmark. I got my booster shot last month Feb 2022 My second shot was may 2021. It seems there website is not very clear. I observed that in Croatia and Czech Republic booster shots are good to go. Does anyone know of the situation with Denmark when it comes to booster shots. I called the embassy of Denmark in USA not much info given to me
Old Mar 13th, 2022, 10:34 PM

I entered Denmark 2 weeks ago, I had my booster last November and prior to that, my second shot was May 2021.

Here is the ruling:
“If you have not received a booster (3rd dose of vaccine), your second vaccine dose must have been administered between 14 and 270 days prior to travel.”

Further info on the coronasmitte website

https://en.coronasmitte.dk/travel-ru...ments#heading8

Last edited by balthy; Mar 13th, 2022 at 10:36 PM.