Turks and Caicos, Grace bay, first timers!

Old Dec 10th, 2019, 01:02 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Turks and Caicos, Grace bay, first timers!

Hi everyone, me and my wife are planning to go to Turks and Caicos sometime around mid april, early may for the first time. We have been to the dominican republic, cancun and bahamas before, and we usually prefer all inclusive resorts, but it doesn't have to be an AI. The most important thing for me and my wife is a location with the "clearest" (turquoise) and calmest waters. We stayed at Melia Nassau and the water there was gorgeous (nothing compared to juanillo beach in Dominican republic though, which is the nicest we've seen so far). Unfortunately our speedboat trip to the exumas got cancelled when we were in Bahamas, the pictures and videos my friend show are out of this world! From what I read the waters in T & C should be very nice, would you lovely people help recommend any hotels in grace bay with the nicest stretch of water/beach? Or does the water pretty much look the same for most hotels? Also if there is a combination of a good hotel with nice water that would be amazing Thank you guys!
Old Dec 10th, 2019, 01:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Simply put, many people consider Grace Bay to be one of the 10 best beaches in the world. It's 11 miles of "sugar white" sand lapped by gin clear bright turquoise water. No worries, you won't be disappointed - the sand and water in front of any of the resorts and hotels on Grace Bay will be exactly the same. Pick the resort/hotel/condo that best fits your needs and budget.