Search

Covid testing to tahiti

Search this Thread

Old Dec 3rd, 2021, 02:55 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Covid testing to tahiti

Greetings, Trying to get the low down on procedures for entry to Tahiti. I discovered I need to fill out a ETIS application. Which cost around $50 and wonder if it includes the Covid Test upon entry at the airport?

I'm vaccinated. Would appreciate the procedures and what covid test needed before leaving USA, entering Tahiti.
PCR or Antigen. Requires 48 hours before arrival which is Sunday 6pm evening. I presume Friday 6pm would be the time to take the test. How critical is the 48 hours? I'm also reading that once arrive into Tahiti will need to do another covid test? Thank you
Old Dec 3rd, 2021, 11:43 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You might have already found this -
https://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/en/co...als-in-france/

There is a link towards the bottom to French Polynesia (where it says "I am travelling to or from a French Overseas Territory"). Entry requirements are listed. If you are still not sure and don't get the answers you need here, I'd try the Trip Advisor forums and hopefully someone will have specific info.
Old Dec 5th, 2021, 08:27 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by KayF
You might have already found this -
https://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/en/co...als-in-france/

There is a link towards the bottom to French Polynesia (where it says "I am travelling to or from a French Overseas Territory"). Entry requirements are listed. If you are still not sure and don't get the answers you need here, I'd try the Trip Advisor forums and hopefully someone will have specific info.

Thank you!