Day tour of Jerusalem and Bethlehem from Tel Aviv

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 27th, 2022, 04:37 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi. I will be exploring from Jaffa while my husband works and wonder who can suggest a good day trip private or semi private guided tour that hits all the main Christian attractions but also the Jewish attractions and quarters as well as the Muslim, Armenian quarters and the Holocaust museum. Can anyone recommend a tour operator, give ideas about this? Thanks!
Old Sep 28th, 2022, 01:30 AM

There is no way you can do all of this in one day in a meaningful way. The Holocaust Museum ("Yad Vashem") is a large complex that requires at least half a day to view. You can easily do it on your own: take the train to Jerusalem, then the light rail to the Mt. Herzl stop. Look at the museum website for opening hours and more information: https://www.yadvashem.org/
You can spend several days exploring the Old City in Jerusalem. If you don't have that time available then look at the one-day tours to Jerusalem and Bethlehem offered by Egged Tours, Bein Harim Tours, Rent a Guide Tours, Abraham Tours, etc. If you can make several day trips to Jerusalem (only 1 hr away), then post what specifically you are interested in and I can make suggestions,
I assume that you are spending most of your time in the Tel-Aviv area. Here is a list of things to do and see:https://tinyurl.com/MbggTelAvv
Old Sep 28th, 2022, 01:57 AM

Thanks much! You gave me exactly the info I need!