Connecting Flight Pairs to Tel Aviv

Old Jul 12th, 2022, 08:30 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Connecting Flight Pairs to Tel Aviv

Hello,
I have read older posts pertaining to this question, however, travel has changed dramatically the past couple years and I want to get the answer of somebody who has recently traveled USA to Paris to Israel.

We are leaving the USA in August for Tel Aviv via Delta. Our connection is in CDG (Delta operating as Air France...same ticket). My understanding is US flights land in Terminal 2E. I believe Israel flights leave from 2E. My question, we have 1 hour 20 minutes between flights. I have heard that passport control in CDG is over 90 minutes these days. I have read you must go through Passport Control (which clearly wont work) if you are from Non-Schengen country. I have also read if the flight is indeed in the same Terminal 2E (can someone verify this), You follow the Yellow Path for Transfer on arrival, go to your satellite building, pass through security and board your flight, in which case !:20 would probably be enough. Can anybody who has traveled recently to Israel via USA-CDG-TLV clarify and shed some light on this! Thank you so much in advance!! Jeff
Old Jul 13th, 2022, 08:52 AM

Received 50 Likes on 7 Posts
I'm almost certain you do not need to clear passport control on a non-Schengen to non-Schengen transfer. Just Security. Follow the 'Transfer' signs, not any 'Exits'.
Old Jul 13th, 2022, 12:16 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you!